Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Angel Olsen - My Woman


Came across an artist by the name of Angel Olsen today on Apple Music (side note: Apple Music has elevated my obsession for music to an entire new level, if this was even possible). Her album, My Woman, is truly amazing and sets me on a cosmic, space travel odyssey. Angel's voice is fucking beautiful, and her rock-and-roll sound makes me want to slap on a leather jacket, dim the lights, light some candles, and sway my hair. She has a real Stevie Nicks, Pretenders, Sharon Van Etten sound and I. AM. DIGGING. IT.

YOGA CHALLENGE UPDATE:

My first class of the yoga challenge yesterday was amazing. It was a 1 hour HOT DETOX yoga class and the twists, bends and holds were both challenging and relaxing. I felt like it was a good work out. The one hour was so much more bearable than the 1.5 hour class last week that has me pretty terrified to try again. I will, however, give it another go before the end of the week. Tonight, I am debating between the dreaded HOT 26 class at 6pm, or the Hot Core class at 8pm. I guess we'll see how it goes.

Ciao xo Margaux

No comments:

Post a Comment